Information We May Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you interact with our website, fill out forms, or communicate with us via email or other channels. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information (email address, phone number, etc.)
- Demographic information (age, gender, etc.)
- Information provided in messages or communications with our volunteers
How We Use Your Information
We use the information you provide to us to:
- Deliver and improve our services
- Respond to your inquiries and provide support
- Personalize your experience with Diamond Ecoute
- Send you relevant updates, newsletters, and information about our services
- Conduct research and analysis to enhance our understanding of mental health needs and improve our services
We take data security seriously and have implemented appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use industry-standard security protocols to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your data. However, please note that no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with trusted service providers and partners who assist us in delivering our services and improving user experience. These parties are bound by confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from using your personal information for any other purposes.
We may also disclose your personal information when required by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, comply with legal obligations, or enforce our policies.
Your Choices and Rights
We are committed to addressing your inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner.